1 whole chicken
3 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
Bunch of Parsley
2 bay leaves
1/2 bunch of dill
1. Boil 1 whole chicken in a full pot of Reverse Osmosis filtered water. (Get my favorite water filter here)
2. Boil for about 3 hours. Add 3 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar to broth to keep histamine levels lower. And then add water to pot as needed.
3. Remove whole chicken and bones (You can use it in another recipe)
4. Add whole pieces of celery and carrots, a bunch of parsley, 2 bay leaves, and 1/2 bunch of dill. (You can remove it later only if desired)
5. Boil vegetables for 1 more hour or until tender. Add sea salt to taste and serve!